PC Support is not your business, it's ours, let us deal with keeping things running smoothly, so that you can concentrate on your business.
Whether you are a sole-trader with a single computer or an office with several networked machines, hyperlincs has the expertise to fix, maintain and improve your computers.
Computers should be a tool that aid your business, not hinder them. At hyperlincs we can offer single fix solutions as and when required to a managed network solutions to ensure that your services are always in tip-top condition.
We provide IT services throughout the Sleaford and surrounding area. Our consultants have a wealth of experience and professional knowledge. As an experienced consultant I have been responsible for managing and implementing many projects ranging from small office set ups of three computers, to visualising whole data centres and being a lead architect on an online banking solution with a budget of £180m. Improving productivity and getting the best out of hardware and software is what we are best at.
Since starting hyperlincs we have been privileged to have received an extremely high amount of praise and recommendations from our clients whose systems we have worked on.
IT Support - Home users
Hyperlincs also provides support services to home users, we have a large number of extremely satisfied customers, and have fixed issues ranging from desktop computers that won;t power on, to faulty router configurations and everything in between.
We will not use technical jargon and will always provide you with an estimate for any work up front. As always, you are protected by our NO FIX, NO FEE guarantee on software issues (terms & conditions apply)
Hyperlincs prides itself on offering excellent service at low rates. Our charges for support services are as follows:
- £30 for onsite support for up to 1 hour.
- £5 for each additional part or full 15 minutes
- Additional charges will be made if travel is required for more than 10 miles from Sleaford town centre.
During the last 21 years whilst working within the IT industry as a consultant for both small businesses and multinationals (including Aviva, Coca-Cola, and Bull), ia have gained extensive knowledge in the following areas:
- Confident in dealing with customer of all levels from system analyst to company directors
- Experience in working to industry recognised principles, including PRINCE2, ITIL and architecture frameworks
- Experienced in designing solutions and presenting to both technical and non-technical key stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge / experience of networking and virtualisation technologies
- Planning, advising and undertaking complete installations, migrations, site developments, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Providing full Internet services, including: web sites, email, connectivity and hosting.
- Configuring networks and security devices, including: routers, firewalls and proxies.
- Maintaining the smooth running of many networks from 5 to 42000 users.
- Regular Active Directory management.
- Physical network design and implementation. LAN and WAN sites. VPNs. Cat5/6, PoE and fibre optic networks. Cat 5/6 cable construction. Wireless networking.